Create the mix your song deservesDOWNLOAD NOW
Other mixing courses only focus on the surface level - the tools and interface. This is important knowledge, but does not leave students with the actual ability to achieve a good mix.
It is only by understanding how and why your mix is affected by Composition and Sound Design that the entire process can come together to yield a professional and polished production.
Armed with this knowledge you will never have to pay for mixing help again, saving you thousands of dollars over your career.
This course contains:
- 20 years of professional experience condensed into a tight 80 minute presentation, a $50 ticket when presented live.
- a 58 page PDF clarifying these concepts and so you'll always remember them. This pdf alone is worth the $20!
- Learn the single most important thing I've ever learned!
- Learn The Magic Question that tells you when to do what so you never get lost.
- Strategies to achieve the most elegant solutions when problem solving
- 5 Limiting Beliefs that are holding you back
- 3 Composition concepts that give your sounds room to breathe and grow
- 6 Sound Design concepts that eliminate problems down the line
- 20 concepts in Mixing that will give you a professional understanding
- Learn how solving all your problems before mastering will yield a more professional result
- Learn to develop confidence in your mixing ability and make the right decisions faster
- Confidently finish more and better music than you ever thought possible
Learn the why of mixing
Without understanding the 3 way relationship between composition,
mixing and sound design getting a professional mix can be a grueling process.
Plus three bonus products, projects
and videos worth over $650
Bonus #1 - Mixing Racks
One of the best tools to assist you while you're learning from the Composing the mix course! as a bonus we've added over 250 ableton racks to help you take the information you learn and apply it right away! These racks are normally valued over $500 in total but are yours today!
Bonus #2 - 4 Producers Track Breakdown ($125) FREE
ill.Gates was a guest on Andrew Huang's 4 Producers series. Through this 30 minute video, learn how he developed a bad sample into a hit song!
Bonus #3 - 4 Producers Project File ($50) - FREE
We'll also give you access to the project files from ill.Gates' 4 producers track. Now, you'll have both the project and the breakdown for "6 feet Deep", the track on 4 Producers 1 sample; offering a huge amount of insight on a top-level track.
lll.GATES is a bass droppin’, educatin’, oscillator modulatin’ space genius from the future. DJing since age 13 ill.Gates has had a long and lavish career in the music business. Known for his epic collaborations with Opiuo, KJ Sawka, Excision, Destroid, Beats Antique, Mimosa, Amon Tobin, Eskmo, Apashe and The Dead Kennedys, his music is no stranger to the top of the charts.
With 4 studio albums under his belt and hoards of unreleased original music ill.GATES is known for unforgettable live sets peppered with improvised finger drumming and original visuals. Many up and comers and professionals alike credit ill.GATES with breaking them out of their shell and into the music business.
You can catch ill.GATES slaying dance floors on five continents and at illgates.com
ill.gates has worked with