Watch The First Hour Of The ill.METHODOLOGY Workshop For FREE!GET INSTANT ACCESS
- Why do some people have a great time writing music when others seem to spin their wheels in the studio?
- Why do some artists seem naturally original while others languish in imitation forever?
- Why do some make great tracks using only 4 sounds when others use 1,000 to make crap?
- Why do some tracks made in a day beat tracks made in a year?
- Why does the work of some amateurs crush the efforts of diligent professionals?
- Why can some producers make 10 tracks in the time another producer only makes 1?
“I went from finishing a tune every six months, to finishing one or more a day, and I can teach you to do the same.” - ill.Gates
ill.gates credits include:
What are you waiting for?
lll.GATES is a bass droppin’, educatin’, oscillator modulatin’ space genius from the future. DJing since age 13 ill.Gates has had a long and lavish career in the music business. Known for his epic collaborations with Opiuo, KJ Sawka, Excision, Destroid, Beats Antique, Mimosa, Amon Tobin, Eskmo, Apashe and The Dead Kennedys, his music is no stranger to the top of the charts.
With 4 studio albums under his belt and hoards of unreleased original music ill.GATES is known for unforgettable live sets peppered with improvised finger drumming and original visuals. Many up and comers and professionals alike credit ill.GATES with breaking them out of their shell and into the music business.
You can catch ill.GATES slaying dance floors on five continents and at illgates.com